We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Industry: Information Technology
Functional Area: Software & Web Development
Total Positions: 1 Post
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Web Development
Job Location: Peshawar, Pakistan
Gender: No Preference
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Degree Title: BS/MS in CS/CE/Information Science/Systems & Network Administration/ Software Engineering/ Computer Engineering/Cybersecurity
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Minimum Experience: 2- 3 Years
Apply Before: Oct 16, 2022
Posting Date: September 26, 2022
Salary Range PKR/50,000 to 80,000/- ( Per month )
P.N. All Taxes as per GOP salary club are deductible from employee.