We are looking for a Drupal Developer responsible for front-end development and theming. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The best candidates have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is preferred.
In additional to above Drupal Developer responsible for helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme. Work closely with back-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Extremely fluent with HTML5/XHTML and CSS
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as
- CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Experience building responsive websites using Drupal CMS, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, and
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design,
- Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Industry: Information Technology
- Functional Area: Software & Web Development
- Total Positions: 1 Post
- Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Department: Web Development
- Job Location: Peshawar, Pakistan
- Gender: No Preference
- Minimum Education: Bachelors
- Degree Title: BS/MS in CS/CE/Information Science/Systems & Network Administration/
- Software Engineering/ Computer Engineering/Cybersecurity
- Career Level: Experienced Professional
- Minimum Experience: 3- 5 Years
- Apply Before: Oct 16, 2022
- Posting Date: September 26, 2022
- Salary Range PKR/90,000 to 120,000/- ( Per month )
- P.N. All Taxes as per GOP salary club are deductible from employee.