- The responsibilities of the Senior Full Stack Developer include but are not limited to:
- Deliver a fantastic user experience in close collaboration with product owners and product marketing.
- Write clean, well-structured, and maintainable code that can be tested easily.
- Drive frontend architecture work, ensuring that as we scale our platform can scale with us.
- Create engineering best practices and frameworks for web application and tooling.
- Contribute to building and maintaining the policies, procedures, and technical assets in the company’s front-end architecture.
- Support various teams with the technical vision in the core areas of interest for the company’s products.
- Work closely with service delivery teams to support product deployments to the cloud.
- Understand and use the company’s technical architectures, tools, and techniques to build powerful, efficient, flexible, and scalable solutions.
- Collaborate with product owners, scrum masters, and other developers to deliver a quality product using tools such as JIRA and Git.
- Hands-on 5+ years of professional software engineering experience, and 3+ years in developing consumer-facing single-page applications in Angular, and 4+ years of experience in Laravel PHP framework.
- Expert in Mysql and NPM.
- Solid experience in writing and using unit tests to build maintainable and flexible code, and in writing and maintaining unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
- Strong experience with A/B testing.
- Ability to work in a continuous delivery ecosystem.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with micro services and/or micro-frontends, in addition to Type Script.
- Familiarity with state management tools (like redux, mobx, etc) and have shipped products using them.
- Experience of VueJS and NodeJS
AngularJS Git JIRACommand on Poems B Testing NPM MYSQL PHP Laravel Vue JsNodeJs
Industry: Information Technology
Functional Area: Software & Web Development
Total Positions: 1 Post
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Web Development
Job Location: Peshawar, Pakistan
Gender: No Preference
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Degree Title: BS/MS in CS/CE/Information Science/Systems & Network Administration/ Software Engineering/ Computer Engineering/Cybersecurity
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Minimum Experience: 3- 5 Years
Apply Before: Oct 16, 2022
Posting Date: September 26, 2022
Salary Range PKR/70,000 to 150,000 ( Per month )
P.N. All Taxes as per GOP salary club are deductible from employee.