A Solution Architect is a professional who solves complex problems in an organization by designing or modifying technology architecture and testing the integration of software in these designs for correct functionality.
Solution Architect responsibilities include:
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it
- Resolving technical problems as they arise
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our team and implement systems architecture to help solve our organization’s network problems.
Solution Architect responsibilities include testing and integrating program software systems to address and solve specific business problems within an organization.
Ultimately, you will work with the organization’s leaders to identify problems and then work with our IT Team to address those problems with innovative software solutions.
- Designing, modifying, and testing technical architecture
- Provide supervision and guidance to development teams
- Continually research the current and emerging technologies and propose changes where needed
- Inform various stakeholders about any issues with the current technical solutions being implemented
- Assess the business impact that certain technical choices have
- Provide updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs and budgets
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Solution Architect or similar role
- Previous project management experience is advantageous
- In-depth understanding of coding languages
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases
- Efficient communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
Industry: Information Technology
Functional Area: Software & Web Development
Total Positions: 1 Post
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Web Development
Job Location: Peshawar, Pakistan
Gender: No Preference
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Degree Title: BS/MS in CS/CE/Information Science/Systems & Network Administration/ Software Engineering/ Computer Engineering/Cybersecurity
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Minimum Experience: 2- 3 Years
Apply Before: Oct 16, 2022
Posting Date: September 26, 2022
Salary Range PKR/180,000 to 220,000/- ( Per month )
P.N. All Taxes as per GOP salary club are deductible from employee.