We are looking for a Junior cross platform mobile developer to join our team and help us expand our platform.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- Fixing bugs and performance problems.
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code.
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
You will have:
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of Android and iOS mobile platforms
- Proficiency with writing automated tests
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Proficiency in the most well known cross platform technologies such as Flutter.