The responsibilities of the Junior Full Stack Developer include but are not limited to:
- Deliver a fantastic user experience in close collaboration with product respective teams both Technical and Product analysis.
- Write clean, well-structured, and maintainable code that can be tested easily.
- Drive frontend architecture work, ensuring that as we scale our platform can scale with us.
- Create engineering best practices and frameworks for web application and tooling.
- Contribute to building and maintaining the policies, procedures, and technical assets in the company’s front-end architecture.
- Support various teams with the technical vision in the core areas of interest for the company’s products.
- Work closely with service delivery teams to support product deployments to the cloud.
- Understand and use the company’s technical architectures, tools, and techniques to build powerful, efficient, flexible, and scalable solutions.
- Collaborate with product teams, scrum masters, and other developers to deliver a quality product using tools such as JIRA and Git.
- Hands-on 2+ years of professional software engineering experience and 2+ years of experience in Laravel PHP framework.
- Expert in HTML,CSS, Java Script, MVC, OOP, DBMS
- Solid experience in writing and using unit tests to build maintainable and flexible code, and in writing and maintaining unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
- Knowledge of server administration tools like Apache, etc.
- Experienced in handling various APIs like RESTful and well-versed with concepts like SOAP, MVC, and OOP.
- Strong experience with A/B testing.
- Ability to work in a continuous delivery ecosystem.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Best with Communication Skills, Team Player, Problem-solving and creative thinking.